Rachid Imerhane was born and raised in a Berber village in Atlas Mountains. He has worked for over 10 years in the Tourism industry as Tour leader with several Europeans & USA Tour Operators & Travel Agencies leading their groups around Morocco. We are now sharing our experience and knowledge of our country to anyone who wants to know what Morocco has to offer. We work with a local team of drivers, guides and cooks who also contribute to making our guests happy, comfortable and enjoy their trip. Our customers’ satisfaction is our number one priority. Our high quality and tailor-made operations and services that support the locals enable our precious clients to have a dream holiday according to their demands.
We operate in a responsible manner: respecting people, cultures and local environments and incorporating the principles of sustainable development in the way we provide our travellers with real life experiences. As we are a local service provider, we can work in coordination with larger tour operators at their request.
- Graduated from Mountain guides school in Tabant (CFAMM).
- Graduated from the “Royal Moroccan Federation of Skiing and Mountaineering.
- Certified from Moroccan Ministry of Tourism.
- More than 10 years of experience in Tourism.
- Expert in responsible tourism.
- Trusted and honest people.
- Personalize and book trips directly with locals.
- We do our best for travellers with Lets Atlas Morocco get a cheaper, faster and better way to travel.
- We provide Tailor-Made trips all around Morocco.